Friday, June 17, 2011

There are Two of me.

The word coconut began when I told my parents one day I love you like a big coconut! Then soon  after I just started telling people I cared about, that I love them like a BIG coconut. To me it just seemed so much better to add the BIG coconut! and it stuck! My friends then started calling me coconut, coco loco, Cuban coconut and then it  just became a coconut explosion!! 

 I've changed my name from Maria Felipe to coconut! Hey, heck my friends and family dig it, why not? wacka! wacka! and yeah I like to say that too.. and pow! pow!

This blog is about how I deal with life as a coconut. Well as Maria Felipe..The name Coconut could no describe me better.. Coco would be the part of me that is loving, secure, happy, peaceful, limitless,  joyful etc.. and the Nut part of me is the Opposite! Insecure, doubtful, sad,neurotic,delusional,angry and just plain NUTTY..

In my blog I will share about my career, personal life and how I deal with my coconut self in the world.. 

 If this blog can make a difference in your life, in a COCO way this Cuban coconut will be super duper happy!!

Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Being part of your Coconut Plantation in Hialeah (born and raised under the same Palm Tree), it is with great Love and Admiration I must comment that I have witnessed your evolution from a simple tiny Coco-seed into a Marvelous Piña Colada!
    Please write more Caribbean refreshing Ideas such as your growth as a Spiritual Coconut... www.monikalazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete