Monday, May 14, 2012

Put Lime on the Coconut.

As I sit down to write, I notice the softness of a gentle smile on my face, one of those many nice things that go by unnoticed most of the time. Except today something different happened: I am present to my inner peace - “So this is what inner peace feels like? It even makes me smile” –I thought, when the one thing I have been working on for so long happens to me over and over throughout the day, more and more often: Being Present.
This awareness carries me to a deeper joy giving thanks. I mean it`s the only thing I can do to keep this feeling going  just Be Grateful!
This feeling of “at ease” or “attunement” comes from my free will. That willingness to BE Peace.
Once I notice I could be willing to receive what I dream of, I am conscious that the possibility of felicidad (joy) is always available!
Therefore, I observe that my talents and instinct flow naturally and I can make sense of everything in my life. I become the best actress I can; a caring loving daughter a kinder human being. I can hear my calling to be the best I can be to serve as a spiritual guide to many.
This connection to my willingness is the “lime” on the Coconut you see…
As I put the lime on my own coconut every time I am present, my spiritual musculature strengthens. It takes my willingness and this is how I practice.
Being conscious of our own Willingness is what David Hoffmiester shared with us during a warm hearted interview on Coconut TV this week. David is a living example of what the joy of following “A Course in Miracles” means. I hope that his insight on Willingness sounds like a beautiful serenade of coco-bliss as it did to me, with a lot of lime on top...of course.



 Weekly affirmation: "I am willing to put lime on the coconut!"

No comments:

Post a Comment