Thursday, May 31, 2012

Coconut TV at World Fest!

The day I went to World Fest, as I stood in front of the camera I truly did not have an idea of what was going to come out of this adventure.
I just let the Divine take the lead of my road. The result was not only that I got to have a blast behind the scenes of this Fantastic Festival eating delicious food but that I personally realized how I keep on flirting with the idea of living a Vegan life after following the Daniel Fast.
Why not?! I'm just tasting the cool fresh Coconut water as I listen to my Inner Guidance.
I may or may not decide to live the Vegan dream but just considering a "new idea" carried me on to an unforgettable journey as it always does.
The lime in my Coconut was that these spontaneous interviews led me to meet wonderful people who kindly shared with me how they deal with their own Coconut.
The raw truth is that I transcend limitations every time I kick the nut in the nuts and follow my heart… and sometimes my stomach.


Daniel Fast experience

No comments:

Post a Comment